Hawaiʻi Events Coalition is comprised of experienced individuals working through several key committees to help get the Live Events Industry both visible and working. Their efforts are not always publicly recognized but they nonetheless provide the all-important interface between our member’s needs and the Federal and State governments, like-minded coalitions and organizations, and the media.
Each committee has its own page with information and news pertaining to their efforts:
- Administration – the core of our Coalition
- Compliance and Safety – COVID-19 updates, recommended operational guidelines, safety protocols, and technician information
- Member and Business Resources – Loan and Grant information, assistance with your decision-making, alternative funding information
- Political Action – Federal and State liaison, inter-coalition cooperation, urgent action items, membership
- Public Relations – Member and media contact, non-media social outreach, website
- Venues and Artists – cooperative venture for venue and performing artist support, industry-targeted information